LAWN & GARDEN
1. Continue to protect tender trees and shrubs.
2. Prune roses as soon as the buds begin to swell. If roses are winterized, leave them covered until all danger of hard frost has passed.
3. Prune trees or shrubs that have been damaged by winter storms.
4. Zones 7 or warmer can plant bare-root trees and shrubs.
5. Apply pre-emergent crabgrass control when soil temp has reached 55 degrees Fahrenheit for 4-5 consecutive days.
6. Keep bird feeders filled!
7. Do a late winter maintenance of your garden tools. Sharpen blades, replace handles, and oil moving parts to get ready for spring.
8. If you plan on ordering in bulk this Spring, please call ahead and make arrangements now.
9. Address growing weeds using a post emergence herbicide.
10. Protect houseplants from drafts and cold temps.
We are humbled & honored to be chosen The 2020 Friend of Master Gardener for the state of Arkansas, as well as the "Best Nursery" by the Jonesboro Radio Group and "Best Nursery and Garden Center" by Occasions Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards! We appreciate the vote of confidence and the opportunity to continue to serve the people of Northeast Arkansas and surrounding area.
Need a Fundraiser?
Need to earn a little “green” for your nonprofit organization? Whether you are fundraising on behalf of your school, religious group, sports team, or charitable organization, we can help you grow a stash of green!
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
Please enroll your group ASAP!
In order to have enough time to conduct a successful fundraiser.
Contact Debi to learn more about your fundraising options!
We appreciate our sweet volunteer and sister, Mrs. Becky Pope! She is always eager to spend time with us and give a helping hand. We are blessed!
Our plants are grown on location!
Need help with your landscape? Give us a call at (870)932-2036
We are AMERICAN made!
We are here to share our design, gardening, and eco-friendly practices for you and your family! Our landscape designers and specialist can help you create a dynamic yard that will be the envy of the neighborhood. Take advantage of what we have to offer to create a yard that stands out from the rest, without breaking the bank!
Come browse our nursery and greenhouses to discover our huge varieties and receive expert advice.
Let our experts give you a hand with all your horticultural needs.
For more than six decades, we have been in business sharing our knowledge and love for horticulture! Jonesboro Occasion's Magazine featured us in their October 2020 edition to share with readers how our nursery has grown for many generations!
We would like to thank this local publication, as well as Ms. Audrey Hanes, Ms. Kayla Broadway, and all involved in highlighting our business. We appreciate the opportunity to share our story with others in Northeast Arkansas and invite all to come check out our facilities for yourself! Take a peek for yourself in the article or pick up a copy for yourself throughout our wonderful town! Thank you for your support!